We are now looking for an Assistant to provide a high degree of administrative support and service to managers, unit leadership teams and where applicable to unit members. Assistants may in some cases take decisions on behalf of his/her manager and represent the unit if delegated. Further, contribute to and coordinate activities in different projects in the administrative area, act as expert for the administrative support systems whenever needed and authorize e.g. orders, invoices in line with authorization policies and routines. Support and inform about Ericsson internal administrative processes, systems and tools. The tasks performed can be on an ad-hoc basis. All above to optimize administrative efficiency, meet business needs and enable the line organization to focus on the core business.
- You will manage information and support in creating information
- Manage executives calendar
- Support with use of Ericsson administrative tools & other general tools
- Support with travel arrangements
- Handle entry and exit administration
- Support management
- Drive improvement and implementation of administrative routines
- Network and communicate with other assistants within and outside the organization
- Plan and organize internal and external e.g. events, meetings, workshops, trainings.
- Any degree or equivalent 3- 5 years of professional experience working in a similar Assistant or Administrative role will be highly valued
- Experience in working with Microsoft office (including excel, power point, word , working with pdf file converter, conference tools
- Coordinating and managing conference and meetings
- A good interpersonal skill and working in teams
- Good organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Good communication and networking skills
- Good English skills both writing and speaking. Swedish language is an additional advantage
Good knowledge of SAP
Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
For any enquires and for application, please contact Recruiter, Suma H Venkatagiri at email@example.com.
Last day to apply is the 14th of November.