Lear is looking for a Site & Executive Assistant that will provide support to different departments as well as office management services, ensuring a professional, efficient and welcoming work environment.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Supporting management and colleagues with admin
- Making travel arrangements and becoming a travel expert (systems, policy…)
- Preparing different reports – including expense reports
- Coordinating and preparing meetings
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks – invoice logging and management
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and postal service
- Create and maintain an office sustainability plan
- Contractor management and reporting
- Hosting for external / internal visitors and events
- Main contact for landlord, cleaning and any external services needed at the office
- Keep an eye on the office environment, propose changes/updates needed.
- Act as back-up for local IT, perform basic IT tasks (from instruction)
To be a success in this role you must have/be:
- A caring and service-friendly person.
- Have an eye and interest for maintaining office environment that can convey a positive experience for the ones that work there.
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in at least Swedish and English (both needed).
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Have basic IT knowledge.
Gothenburg, Västra Götalands län [SE-14], Sweden
Job LocationGothenburg, SwedenPosition TypeFull-Time/Regular