Barilla, a family company originally established in 1877 as a bread and pasta shop in Parma, is today one of the top Italian food groups: a leader in the pasta business worldwide, in the pasta sauces business in continental Europe, in the bakery products business in Italy and in the crisp bread business in Scandinavia through the Wasa brand. “Good for You, Good for the Planet” is Barilla’s purpose and it means caring for the wellbeing of people and the planet in everything Barilla does, from the field to consumption; it also means promoting open and transparent working relationships in the communities Barilla is part of. The company’s headquarters are in Parma, Italy. Barilla Svergie is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.
As part of the Northern Europe HR Team in Stockholm we are looking to engage an HR Specialist and Executive Assistant giving support to our HR team, office people and the President of the Region. In this position you will be responsible for ensuring that the HR back-office as well as facility management functions efficiently and smoothly. You will also ensure the efficient support to the Regional President. This is a full time permanent position.
- Carrying out general HR and facility administration duties including sorting and distributing post, invoice management for all facility and HR related expenses and any other duties as required by the HR team
- Management of the company cars, being the internal reference point and managing contacts with the leasing company, updating policy on occasion, check and control the invoices and managing quotations for new cars
- Support HR with administration of learning management systems and office policies as well as local intranet communication
- Responsible for the office management including ensuring a clean office space and main point of contact for the facility management company
- Support to President by organizing his calendar, expenses, trip bookings, meeting notes, and manage visits of the CEO and other stakeholders
- Organize the conference for the Region once a year
- Responsible for other ad hoc projects, tasks and meetings
We believe that you have prior experience in an assistant and/or administrative role. You have a good understanding of office management procedures and excellent organizational and people skills. You are organized and structured, service-minded and a good, clear communicator and posses a high self-awareness. You do not shy away from taking on new tasks and you bring a growth mindset and a, system wise, “test and learn” approach to the job. You are comfortable working independently as well as together with others, and put no prestige in difference within work tasks. Also, you like and want to work in an assisting role, enabling others to focus on their main priorities. A fast moving environment is something that triggers you in your daily work.
You are fluent in Swedish and English and your skills in MS Office tools are top notch. Experience from SAP R3P is a must.
Above all this it is important to us that you like our products and share our values; Intellectual Curiosity, Passion, Courage, Trust and Integrity.
Barilla is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of Barilla to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation or any other classification.
If you would like to take on the challenges we offer, we will consider your application when you apply at www.barillagroup.com/join-us