At Tipser we believe e-commerce should not be tied to any specific place, app, or website. We make any product in the world buyable on any digital surface, with the most streamlined user experience possible.
Our team has doubled in size every year for the past three years and we’re not slowing down. We have offices in Stockholm, Wroclaw, Barcelona, London, and New York City and are continuously expanding to new markets. We believe in hyper growth with a heart and we have a lot of fun working together to change the future of e-commerce.
Join us on this journey!
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to support a broad range of administrative tasks for Marcus Jacobsson, the CEO and Co-Founder of Tipser, as well as providing office management and back up administrative support to a team of 5-7 managers.
This is a full-time role based in our Stockholm office.
As an Executive Assistant, you will:
- Manage the CEO’s calendar and schedule, both business and personal
- Draft and monitor emails; determine action items, deliverables, and deadlines based on email traffic
- Organize and attend meetings and ensure the CEO is prepared for the meeting (ie agenda prep, copying and binding presentations, taking notes, etc.)
- Process expense reports
- Coordinate international and domestic travel arrangements
- Arrange external lunches and dinners; set up internal lunch meetings, etc.
- Coordinate personal events, as requested
- Oversee the office needs for supplies, food deliveries, etc.
- Schedule and coordinate all aspects of business meetings and conference calls, including setting up conference rooms, welcoming and setting up guests
- Manage vendor and service provider relationships (IT, security, office design/set up, electronics, etc. This could include implementing new systems)
- Maintain office set up, artwork, overall structure
- Assist in coordinating corporate events
- Execute additional special projects as requested
- Provide general administrative support to the office, as needed
We think that you have:
- At least 2 years of administrative experience in a professional environment
- The ability to prioritize conflicting needs, problem solve, and be proactive
- A highly organized way of working
- Demonstrated ability to follow through on projects to successful completion
- The ability and desire to take independent ownership of various tasks and responsibilities
- A strong sense of discretion
- Business level knowledge of English in speaking and writing
- Digital savviness in IT systems such as Google Suite (GDrive, GSheets, GSlides, Gmail), MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), Slack, etc
We would like it if you have:
- Work experience from a fast growing/changing working atmosphere (ie tech start-up or scale-up)
- A Bachelors’ Degree or above
- Any additional languages and/or international experience
- An international career at a scale-up tech-company with a flexible working environment
- 62 awesome colleagues around the world; offices in Wroclaw, Poland; Barcelona, Spain; Stockholm, Sweden (HQ); New York City, USA; and London, UK
- A boss that doesn’t know what micromanagement is, you’ll get big responsibilities and freedom to execute
- A maxed out computer and professional monitor with the latest tech at your fingertips
- Yoga Thursdays and Cava Fridays
- An office by the water at Blasieholmen, Stockholm
Tipser is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability or age.