WHAT YOU’LL DO
As a dynamic, driven Executive Assistant (EA) you’ll work with little direction to support several of our most senior consultants, Managing Directors, Partners and Principals.
You will manage and assume responsibility for Partners’ agendas, effectively and proactively prioritizing on behalf of the Partners in appropriate situations. You’ll identify and manage the right priorities and processes to ensure that the Partners we support have what they need to seamlessly serve the needs of our clients. You’ll make decisions and give guidance to others based on knowledge of the client and Partner preferences. You’ll book (and rebook) travel, schedule (and reschedule) meetings, keep track of time and expenses, support the consulting team process, and generally keep up with the fast pace of our Partners agendas.
While our Partners spend most of their time at the client site, back here at Stockholm office you will be surrounded by an Administrative Team that consists of a group of really smart, team-oriented people. EAs actively participate in office life, are flexible and willing to help fellow team members, and collaborate across functions.
YOU’RE GOOD AT
- Providing high-level executive support for our Partners in a fast-paced and changing client service environment. You sweat the small stuff, have strong attention to detail and accuracy, particularly when under pressure.
- Anticipating and coordinating point-to-point travel needs as necessary. You’re proactive, looking ahead at what needs to be done on all dimensions.
- Making judgement calls – you’re highly professional and diplomatic, you know when to ask for help or advice, are perceptive and practical.
- Building working relationships with key stakeholders.
- Acting as thought partner and trusted advisor to our Partners, making sure they know what they need to know, guiding them toward making right decisions about use of time and looping in all relevant parties as needed.
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- A bachelor’s degree is preferred
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a fast paced environment supporting senior executives is strongly preferred
- Demonstrated leadership and/or customer service experience. You’re highly responsive with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- English communication skills on extended level. Fluency in one or more Scandinavian language is a benefit.
- Excellent time and project management skills. You have clear systems and composure to deal with multiple tasks at once.
- Organisational skills to assist with all the behind-the-scenes magic while providing creative solutions, driving our high-level customer service, and positively impacting our client work.
- A strong intellectual curiosity. You’re a creative thinker, interested in the bigger picture.
YOU’LL WORK WITH
Our Operations team members work to ensure that BCG is running smoothly, efficiently, and productively. We are made up of executive and management assistants, visual service artists, receptionists, facilities staff and a Business Services Manager who leads the entire Operations Team.
YOUR EMPLOYEE TYPE IS
YOUR JOB TYPE IS
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit your application through our BCG Career website by August 23.
We are screening applications already during the application period.
WHO WE ARE