Who We Are
Instabox continues to grow. So far our journey has taken us from a small Swedish startup to one of the most recognisable names in the Nordric last-mile space, and we have no plans to stop here. As the organisation continues to grow, the complexity for the management team grows in parallel and we are now looking for an Executive Assistant to our CEO to help provide structure in a fast paced environment where priorities are constantly changing.
What you will be doing
As Executive Assistant your primary responsibility will be to provide proactive support to our CEO and the wider Management Team consisting of other C-level executives and VPs. By facilitating, coordinating and structuring the workload you will be at the heart of our business everyday. You will interact with many stakeholders, both internal and external, and have the opportunity to create administrative processes and routines from scratch.
In short your task will include, but not be limited to;
- Scheduling (and re-scheduling) meetings and travel arrangements
- Plan and coordinate the management team’s meetings and conferences
- Prepare presentations, make research and surveys together with internal as well as external parties
- Track and help drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items
- Drive projects of your own in close collaboration with the management team
Who you are
As you can probably tell we are looking for someone who is able to create structure out of chaos and who can create processes to increase efficiency. In order to be successful in this role you will need to have experience from a similar position before joining us, but feel that it is time to take the next step and become more involved in the business that you know inside and out through your work. When we review your profile we would like to see evidence of the following:
- 5+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant, preferably in a fast paced or startup environment
- Excellent time and project management skills. You have clear methods and composure to deal with multiple tasks at once.
- Organisational skills that would blow the mind of any self respecting Tax Authority employee
- Fluency in English
- A strong intellectual curiosity. You’re a creative thinker, interested in the bigger picture.
We offer you one of the most exciting roles at one of Sweden’s fastest growing companies. You will be at the core of our business everyday and play an instrumental role in taking us to the next level. Those are not just words and empty promises, you are long awaited and will start from a blank slate, the sky is literally the limit here.
Then there are all the smart people that you will be surrounded by on a daily basis, the responsibility you will be given, the centrally located office, the compensation package, and other benefits and much much more, but we’ll get to that in due time. For now just submit your application and we can take all the other stuff in the next step. We literally cannot wait to have you onboard.