At Academic Work – we make people grow and we are now looking for an Executive Assistant to join our Group Management Team. Our Management team consists of ambitious people who work closely together in reaching Academic Work’s strategic goals and vision. We have ambitious goals for the future and we always strive to be a little bit better today than we were yesterday, while having a lot of fun along the way. Our coworkers often describe our culture in a way where it doesn’t take long before you have a smile on your face when you arrive at work on Monday morning thanks to the energy of the colleagues.
As Group Executive Assistant, your primary responsibility is to support our new CEO and the Group management team consisting of Directors for Group People & Performance, Group Sales, Group Marketing and Group Operations. As Executive Assistant you are a full member of the Group management team and the role provides a unique possibility to work in the heart of an international company. You will be collaborating with the country management teams for Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark, Germany and Switzerland as well as the Group process teams. You will also be a part of a dedicated group of Executive Assistants within AW Family. In reaching our ambitious growth targets for the coming years you will be an important player to ensure that the CEO and management team can work efficiently. Your tasks will vary depending on the needs of the team, but will be focused in the area of administration, coordination, service and communication.
Your tasks will include:
- Provide proactive support to the CEO
- Plan and coordinate the management team’s mutual meetings and conferences/events
- Make arrangements for travels, hotels and restaurants for the management team
- Arrange Group staff info meetings & be helpful in Group staff related matters
- Communication on behalf of the management team
- Write articles and post on Academic Work’s intranet
- Prepare PowerPoints, make research and surveys
- Handling internal documents, travel expenses, cost forecasts and attest invoices
- Manage arising project
Vi söker dig som
- Postsecondary education within a field relevant for the position (e.g finance, management etc.)
- Prior experience from working with service management and/or administration
- Good knowledge and experience from Microsoft Office (primarily Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
- Professional level of English, both written and spoken
- Great communication skills
It is considered a merit if you have:
- Relevant work experience
- Knowledge in Swedish
We highly value the personal competencies for this position. To succeed in this role, we think you are:
- Self-motivated with high ability to drive your own work forward
- Excellent written communication skills in English
- Flexible to be able to handle quick changes
- High integrity/maturity
- Apply by pressing the “Apply here” button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase. If you have a last date for application, keep in mind that you cannot close the advert before all applications has been reviewed.
- We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!