Academic Work is growing and in order to secure that our CEO and Group management team can focus on bringing us closer to our strategic goals, we are looking for a Group Executive Assistant. You will report to the CEO and work in close collaboration with the whole team.
About the role
At Academic Work – we make people grow and we are now looking for an Executive Assistant to join our Group Management Team. Our Management team consists of ambitious people who work closely together in reaching Academic Work’s strategic goals and vision. We have ambitious goals for the future and we always strive to be a little bit better today than we were yesterday, while having a lot of fun along the way.
Our coworkers often describe our culture in a way where it doesn’t take long before you have a smile on your face when you arrive at work on Monday morning thanks to the energy of the colleagues.
As Group Executive Assistant, your primary responsibility is to support our new CEO and the Group management team consisting of Directors for Group People & Performance, Group Sales, Group Marketing and Group Operations. As Executive Assistant you are a full member of the Group management team and the role provides a unique possibility to work in the heart of an international company.
You will be collaborating with the country management teams for Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark, Germany and Switzerland as well as the Group process teams. You will also be a part of a dedicated group of Executive Assistants within AW Family. In reaching our ambitious growth targets for the coming years you will be an important player to ensure that the CEO and management team can work efficiently. Your tasks will vary depending on the needs of the team, but will be focused in the area of administration, coordination, service and communication.
Your tasks will include:
- Provide proactive support to the CEO
- Plan and coordinate the management team’s mutual meetings and conferences/events
- Make arrangements for travels, hotels and restaurants for the management team
- Arrange Group staff info meetings & be helpful in Group staff related matters
- Communication on behalf of the management team
- Write articles and post on Academic Work’s intranet
- Prepare PowerPoints, make research and surveys
- Handling internal documents, travel expenses, cost forecasts and attest invoices
- Manage arising project
We are looking for
To master the position successfully, we believe that you have the below experience:
- Postsecondary education within a field relevant for the position (e.g finance, management etc.)
- Prior experience from working with service management and/or administration
- Good knowledge and experience from Microsoft Office (primarily Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
- Professional level of English, both written and spoken
- Great communication skills
It is desirable if you:
- Relevant work experience
- Knowledge in Swedish
We highly value the personal competencies for this position. To succeed in this role, we believe that you recognize yourself in the competences below:
- Self-motivated with high ability to drive your own work forward
- Excellent written communication skills in English
- Flexible to be able to handle quick changes
- High integrity/maturity
Our culture #weareacademicwork
We reward ambition.
Our focus as an employer is to create a positive environment and a culture in which our employees can mutually motivate and develop each other – professionally as well as personally. And with self-confidence, we can say that we are very good at it. Find out more about our promise to you as an employee here.
- Start: According to agreement
- Contract: Full-time
- Location: Dalagatan 100
- Apply to the position by clicking “Apply here on other site” and you will be sent to Teamtailor, our recruitment system. Please note that your application, therefore, not will be visible in your profile. We are working with an ongoing selection, therefore try to send your application as soon as possible.
- If you fullfill the requirements, the first step in the recruitment process is to complete two tests by Assessio. One is a personality mapping which takes about 20 minutes to complete, the other a cognitive ability test which takes 12 minutes to complete. The reason why we use tests is to ensure a solid and fair recruitment process focusing on potential for the position we are hiring for rather than only your CV.
If you proceed, the next step is a phone interview, and after that, behavioral descriptive interviews and a case.