We are searching for an excellent Executive Assistant who will provide high-level administrative and other support to Northvolt’s President of Battery Systems and other senior managers in the organisation.
At Northvolt, our EA’s play a critical role ensuring a great experience and an effective agenda for our executives – you will be the hub. With a sense of good order and a high level of energy you make things run smoothly and flexibly manage work schedules.
You will also support the executive team and handle confidential and critical details at times.
Not only will you work closely with a great team, you will also get the chance to be part of building the first and largest European battery factory, playing an important role in the transformation to a carbon free society.
- Plan, organize and manage schedules
- Collect and prepare information for use in presentations/ meetings of executive staff
- Document meetings and manage action items
- Organize meetings, board/customer/vendors, special events and off-sites
- Be a connector, working with the Office Manager, HR, Finance, Communications, Business Development and other teams to help out and synchronize work streams
- Coordinate travel arrangements and other special projects at times
Apply with an English resumé or your complete LinkedIn profile.
Full time employment and fixed salary. This role is based in Stockholm with occasional travel to other parts of Europe required.
Skills & Requirements
Skills & Requirements
- We think that you either is an experienced EA that wants to change jobs and add business domain expertise.
- And/or a young talent that wants to work close to the management and develop, spinning out after 2-3 years into another role
- Preferably you are pragmatic
- You are likely educated to degree level, and have a high level of street smarts as well as the instincts needed to provide great service, learn quickly, and thrive on making things happen.
- Formal or informal project management experience
- Excellent time management, and an ability to work under high pressure with tight deadlines
- Expertise in MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Excellent written and oral English skills. Conversational Swedish is meriting
- Decisive and firm personality yet humble and easy going
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive and take initiative
- Documented experience of exercising good judgment, discretion and confidentiality in all tasks
- Great communication skills as you will be in constant interaction with team members, customers and other stakeholders
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple activities simultaneously
- Qualities that we cherish are flexibility, quality, friendliness, motivation to take on new challenges, grit and a sense of humor
- Passionate & purpose driven – our work leads to the end of oil and enables the future of energy!
Great Place to Work
World leading technique
Top specialists as team peers
Fast paced & entrepreneurial culture