Nasdaq is currently looking for an exceptional Executive Assistant to support our Nasdaq Clearing CEO and the Nasdaq Clearing’s management team!
The best-suited candidate is professional, structured and accurate. You have the ability to remain calm and approachable even when under pressure. You are proactive, used to working independently and have a high level of integrity. A positive mindset, strong personal drive and pragmatic personality are key success factors in this position.
As Executive Assistant, you will be responsible for personal assistant duties for Nasdaq Clearing’s CEO and the management team. Furthermore, you will take on tasks such as event planning, preparing meeting materials and other management materials. You will also be involved and learn about Nasdaq’s business strategy and other crucial processes to be able to work proactively and to prioritize demands and to be 100% aligned with the CEO.
Role and responsibilities:
- Prepare Nasdaq Clearing’s CEO with senior management meeting materials including PPT presentations, management information and other documents
- Coordinate the agenda, materials and notes for monthly management team meetings
- Coordinate and compile reports to various committees and boards
Meetings and events
- Work with the executives to arrange the agenda for customer visits including room bookings, hotels, transports, client events and special requirements from the client
- Coordinate various meetings and stay on top of the calendar of senior management
- Support with various administrative tasks such as booking travels, order f&b for meetings, expense reports, purchase orders etc
We expect you to have
- High School Degree. Higher education would be considered meriting
- Experience of supporting senior management, preferably in an international working environment
- MS Office skills
- Excellent language skills in English and Swedish both written and spoken
As the selection and interview process is ongoing, please submit your application in English as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you!
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.