Heart’s mission is to create the fastest, most affordable and sustainable mode of transport for regional travel. Our goal is to serve the market in every corner of the world.
Our first aircraft is the ES-19, a nineteen-passenger airliner with an operating range of 400 km. The ES-19 is a fully electric aircraft, and our goal is to have the aircraft certified for commercial operation by 2026.
Your place of work will be at our main office and hangar facility. This is located at Säve Airport in Gothenburg, Sweden. At Heart you’ll be working at the cutting edge of technology while contributing towards a sustainable future. We offer stock options to all our employees and a challenging and inspiring work environment.
We seek experienced and skilled professionals to join our small, fast moving team developing a new electric aircraft in Sweden. We’re in a very expansive phase and now is the time to join our team. Come help us write a new chapter in the history of aviation together.
We are looking for an energetic and motivated Executive Assistant who will be responsible for various administrative and operational tasks in order to support our CEO. You will play an important part of a dynamic and collaborative team. As an Executive Assistant, you will be involved in day-to-day business activities as well as in large-scale projects and meetings. An ideal candidate would be responsive, thoughtful, self-directed, positive, and seeking a challenging role.
As an Executive Assistant, your responsibilities will include:
- Calendar management of day-to-day meetings, calls and travel appointments
- Work collaboratively with the relevant teams to gather information and prepare presentations, reports, memos & emails for internal and external communication
- Document meetings and manage action items
- Support with expenses and reporting
- Act as the point of contact among external executives, potential clients or partners
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
Skills & Requirements
Qualifications & experience
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant or similar role is preferred but not mandatory
- A University graduation would be preferred along with proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills in English
- Knowledge of Swedish language is a plus
- Outstanding organisation & time management capabilities
- Proactive and resolution skills with the ability to maintain discretion at all times
- Passion for aircraft and Heart’s mission
The ideal candidate would have
- A natural service-minded personality, the ability to grasp things quickly and handle multiple activities simultaneously with ease
- Project management experience
- The ability to make decisions quickly and with good judgement, discretion and confidentiality
- An easy going personality with the energy to take on initiative & accomplish tasks
- The sense of urgency yet a kind and friendly attitude