We are looking for an Executive Assistant to support the Head of IT Consumer and her leadership team, with some wider support to our CTIO Executive Assistant. This is a one year assignment with possibility to become a permanent position. To succeed in this role you are a true doer with a proactive and initiative-taking approach and an action-oriented attitude.
This is the role
In the role of Executive Assistant at Tele2, one can truly say that no two days are the same. You will work closely with those you assist to create efficiency and ensure that everything flows as smoothly as possible.
- Coordinating internal and external meetings whilst pro-actively managing complex calendars. (Coordination, prioritization, preparation, re-prioritization)
- Planning and arrangements for meetings and presentations
- End to end organization of travel, final approvals, invoices and other administrative assistance
- Arranging conferences, events and kickoffs (both in real life and virtually), be an active part of the team, participating in meetings and tracking actions.
- Building cross-functional relationships between departments and act as the “go to” for your manager, whilst ensuring you are well informed with the business
- Your most important task is to ensure that your managers’ time and days are spent most efficiently and to act as a Co-pilot.
- Proven experience as an Executive Assistant
- Good IT skills especially with Microsoft Office
- Languages: English and Swedish
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize, coordinate and work independently
- Takes the initiative and thinks proactively
- Flexible & Reliable, ready to go the “extra mile”
- Distinct attention to detail
- Trustworthy and discreet
- Proven personal integrity and ability to handle high level of confidentiality
- Good influencing ability, confident challenging when appropriate
As a person, you have a strong commitment and drive to get things done and do it with a pro-active structured approach and an analytical mind. You have the ability to prioritize, plan and enable both your own and others’ work. You are unpretentious, clear and sympathetic. You have the ability to learn quickly and enjoy taking responsibility, prioritize smart and you see the opportunity to be able to give and take feedback, suggesting initiatives or improvements.
Most important is that you have integrity and can identify with Tele2’s values.
What Tele2 can give you
Tele2 offers you to work in a creative and flexible work environment. You will be a part of a culture where teamwork, diversity and inclusion are leading the way forward. Every employee is important for the company’s success and you will always have an impact with your work. We provide you with the opportunity to grow and develop through internal paths within the organization.
The position is located in our headquarter in Kista, Stockholm.
You are welcome to submit your application no later than 2021-02-19. Selection and interviews are conducted continuously.