On behalf of one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies in the treatment of iron deficiency, we are looking for an Executive Assistant. As an Executive Assistant you will provide both secretarial and administrative duties in support of the General Manager and the Medical Director. You will also be in charge of office management activities and you will be the go-to person across the organization for support at their affiliate in Solna.
The company has a broad and varied product portfolio with prescription drugs and is currently in the launch phase for several new innovative brands in addition to a competitive pipeline and product portfolio. The Nordic head office is located in Solna, Stockholm. This is a temporary assignment for 6 months, with the possibility of extension for the right person.
- Implementing systems, procedures, and policies; monitoring (administrative) projects.
- Administrative support to the General Manager and the Medical Director.
- Project Coordination, project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
- Provide logistical support for HQ meetings/visits, event and team planning cross functionally.
- Point of contact for office service.
- Medical Administration
– Prepare for healthcare provider meetings.
– Uploading marketing and sales material for Zinc approval.
- Compliance support
– Support in SOP updates and internal trainings.
We are looking for a proactive and service-oriented person who brings experience in working with a wide variety of stakeholders across diverse teams.
- Minimum 5 years of office management experience. Experience from Life Science is an advantage.
- You are an excellent verbal and written communicator in both Swedish and English.
- Experience working in a dynamic, international environment (fast growing organization) with close links to finances depts.
- Excellent user of Office Programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Customer & Quality orientation.
- You work well under pressure, are flexible, proactive and well organized.
- You are a team player and have a high level of hospitality.
Welcome to apply through: www.haegercarlsson.com