An exciting financial services firm is seeking a pro-active Executive Assistant (EA) & Office Administrator to be based in its fab offices in Stockholm. The role will be split approximately across 70% EA duties and 30% office operations.
The role requires a consistently high standard of pro-active support including, but not limited to:
– First class professional phone manner. Thorough and accurate message taking.
– Smart presentation, responsible for meeting and greeting all visitors and clients.
– Full secretarial duties: Efficient accurate filing. Accurate and timely typing & preparation of business correspondence. Project documents and presentations, using a variety of software packages to advanced levels – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
– Intensive schedule & diary management – electronic (Outlook) for individuals and meeting room booking system
– Extensive business travel planning.
– Assist and support as required, other Executive Assistants
– Administration duties: responsible for the co-ordination and smooth running of the day to day office administration & operations. To include expenses & vendor invoice processing; ad hoc personnel matters arising. To maintain good relationships with local suppliers & vendors.
– Day to day IT support: liaising with London IT, hot desk set up for visiting Executives and ensuring distribution and collection of visitor passes and equipment on loan.
– Day to day responsibilities for liaising with office cleaning, maintenance and landlord.
– Responsible for compliance with and processing of business expenses using Corporate Amex on a timely basis.
– Maintaining compliance with the firm’s travel & expenses policies.
– Managing & processing of business expenses & vendor invoices.
– Managing the office budget.
– Other duties as required
– English and Swedish language skills – fluent written & spoken essential
– Excellent secretarial and very strong organisational skills – accuracy & numeracy
– Advanced knowledge of Windows 2010, emphasis on Word, Outlook & Excel. Excellent standards of spelling and grammar
– Minimum of 5 years EA experience
– Salary up to 58,000EUR for the right candidate
– 25 days holiday
– Lunch vouchers and overtime structure
– No relocation package covered but happy for someone to move to Stockholm for the position.
If you would like to apply for this fantastic role, please apply today.