Do you have great organizational and structural skills and is driven by creating efficiency? Do you like to take own initiatives and enjoy working in a fast-moving environment characterized by a collaborative team spirit? Do you enjoy both working in a team and individually and are able to act without guidance?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Work in an environment where own drive and learning new things are highly appreciated
- Work closely with, and learn from, a person with extensive knowledge on how to drive change
- Work in a fast moving and agile environment and supporting a management team that is highly recognized by a collaborative team spirit
- Contribute to our success by using your organization skills, e.g. managing a complex calendar, organize and support team activities and conferences, preparing presentations and taking notes
- Use your interpersonal skills to create a professional network and onboarding new colleagues to secure a great experience for new joiners
- Possibility to take own initiatives and supporting us to develop our administrative processes and routines to increase efficiency Increasing efficiency for the management team by supporting with administrative tasks such as permissions, booking rooms and buying office supplies and lunches.
What is needed in this role:
- Ability to proactively anticipate needs and prioritizations
- To be part of a team but also to work individually with limited guidance
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to improve processes
- Great communication skills in English and Swedish, both written and spoken
- Good computer skills: MS Outlook, Power Point. Knowledge of JIRA and Confluence is beneficial. Service minded is not just words, it is who you are
”Join our team and …
By joining BIO you will be a part of a dynamic team where we care for each other and our colleagues. We believe in the combination of doing a great work while, at the same time having fun with your colleagues.
If you find this challenge motivating, to be in an environment where you are given a lot of responsibility and want to take part and contribute to our exiting change journey, then this is the workplace for you.” Camilla Runelöf, your future leader
We look forward to receiving your application by 17.05.2021.
Recruiting manager: Camilla Runelöf, +46 70 355 14 93
SACO: Henrik Joelsson
Finansförbundet: Lena Schöllin, +46 8 58 59 49 12
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media
and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.