As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity
Are you looking to grow in your role as Executive Assistant? Would you like to join two fast paced and dynamic teams? Are you a person that loves to be in the center of everything and make everything come together? If so, this might be the opportunity for you!
As the Executive Assistant to Business Area Managed Services (BMAS) Head of People and to BMAS COO you will be responsible for delivering a high level of administrative support as well as being involved in different high profiled projects together with some outstanding team members!
- Provide a very high degree of support and service to Head of the Units
- Proactively plan and support the Unit Heads in their daily tasks
- Have good knowledge in Ericsson ways of working and structure set-up.
- Handle the administration area in the Units and drive efficiency and effectiveness in administrative solutions.
- Act as a specialist in administrative tasks like calendar handling, travel arrangements, administrative IT systems including ITM as well orders and invoices in line with authorization policies and routines.
- Participate in and arrange the Units Leadership Team meetings as well as other larger meetings in the Units
- Plan and coordinate internal and external events like meetings and workshops.
- Network and connect with other assistants within and outside the organization.
- Participate and support in different projects within the Units
You will report to Head of People Business Area Managed Services.
To be successful in the role you have
- Profound experience as Executive assistant or equivalent managerial experience
- Ability to maintain discretion and diplomacy in all aspects of the job, displaying courtesy and integrity in all contacts and managing difficult or sensitive situations effectively
- Experience of working in a dynamic global environment with international travels and planning across multiple time zones
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- Proven track record to collaborate and interact with both internal and external partners
- Excellent written and verbal English and Swedish communication skills
- Expert proficiency in Microsoft tools
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
If you have any specific questions about this role, please contact recruiter Peder Andersson at email@example.com.
Kindly note that we cannot process applications sent via email.
Location for this role: Stockholm, Sweden
Last day to apply: October 20
The recruitment process is ongoing and may be filled before application end date.
Curious to know more about the life at Ericsson? Meet some of your future colleagues and watch our People film.