Are you a good organizer and do you thrive in a varied and responsible service role?Are you used to communicating and working focused even at a high pace? Do you have a positive personality and take on tasks on your own initiative? Then this could be your new job.
We are now looking for an Executive Assistant for our office in Gothenburg, Sweden. With us, you are offered a varied and developing job. Your work effort will be very valuable for the organization. As our executive assistant, you will work closely with and support our managing director and the management team. Your tasks for the day can look different depending on what pops up and what is prioritized at the moment. In addition to a broad variety of administrative tasks, you may be involved in, or independently run, various projects. We have a close and unpretentious collaboration within the company. We hope that you can contribute to our positive and good working environment.
Your main duties and responsibilities
- Relieve our managing director of daily administrative tasks
- Participate in management team meetings and take meeting notes
- Attend as a secretary at the company’s board meetings and keep minutes in English
- Arrange and coordinate company meetings and customer events
- Assist Sales/Marketing and B&W/Marketing with production of marketing materials, press releases and updating of our web content at www.babcock.com
- Act as the company’s Local Ethics Ambassador in collaboration with the B&W Ethics & Compliance team and be the contact person towards B&W/Communication
- Update and improve the company’s internal administrative routines and policies
- Keeping up with office supply inventory, purchasing of office supplies and office furnishings
- Manage agreements with providers of administrative services
- Manage telephone subscriptions and IT equipment – in coordination with our parent company in Denmark
- Manage installations and functions in our office premises
- Provide language reviews, proofreading and some translation work
- Organizing and maintaining the office filing system.
Your education and experiences
- High school education. Post-secondary education is a merit but not a requirement
- Several years of experience from a similar role
- You are used to working in an international environment with English as the main language for communication
- You speak and write Swedish and English at a high level and are experienced in communication
- You are an able user of the MS Office suite and we value if you are proficient in Excel
- Experience with layout of marketing material or similar and knowledge of a layout program is a merit.
We are looking for you who have a professional and quality-conscious approach maintaining discretion and confidentiality in relationships with board members and management team. You are flexible, structured and thorough. You easily switch and prioritize between different tasks and are unpretentious in performing both simpler and more qualified tasks. You stay focused in stressful situations and solve tasks successfully. You like being part of an unassuming team where everyone helps everyone. You work proactively and are able to act without guidance. You have a sense of service and a positive personality.
For more information about the position, please contact Managing Director, Kasper Lundtorp, email@example.com, +45 30 31 38 03, or present executive assistant, Susanne Tibratt, firstname.lastname@example.org, +46-31 50 19 65.
We look forward to your application by 26th of October 2020. Online applications only due to GDPR.
About Babcock & Wilcox Vølund AB
Babcock & Wilcox Vølund AB is a genuine cleantech company. We supply high-technology systems for flue gas cleaning and energy recovery mainly to customers within the waste-to-energy and bio-fuel segments. Our processes include dry flue gas cleaning based on baghouse technology, wet flue gas cleaning with or without flue gas condensation as well as dioxin removal. We also supply absorption heat pumps and absorption chillers. We offer components and systems globally and turnkey plants mainly to the European market. Our projects are normally in the range of 10-200 MSEK.
Babcock & Wilcox Vølund AB and our parent company Babcock & Wilcox Vølund A/S in Denmark are part of the corporation Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises Inc. with head office in Akron, USA. Our office has an attractive location at Lindholmen, Gothenburg. You can find detailed information about our products and technologies on www.babcock.com/en/gmab.