Reporting to the CIO of Schibsted Media Group you will play a critical role in the overall support and management assistance to the CIO, as well as supporting the CTO & CISO of Schibsted.
As an Executive Assistant, you will enjoy a varied role and a great range of interactions on a daily basis. If you are driven, ambitious, not afraid of challenges and thrive on finding new solutions, we want to hear from you!
Responsibilities and Duties
The extent of your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Administrative support to the CIO, and other members of the management team
- Calendar Management: manage daily calendar for CIO, CTO & CISO
- Plan, coordinate, and ensure the executive schedule is followed & respected
- Plan and manage (sometimes) complex travel schedules for CIO. Occasional support to roadshows, board of directors and other members of the management team
- Completing expense reports for CIO, CTO & CISO
- Management of confidential correspondence
- General event organisation/coordination of activities across several locations, liaising with other Executive Assistants when necessary. (e.g. quarterly events, off-sites, team and all hands meetings, including managing budgets and deadlines)
- Occasional travel to support events in order to provide general assistance during presentations, and ensure smooth development of the sessions
- Help produce and distribute documentation and meeting presentations
- Assist with follow-up actions from meeting outcomes
- Act in a ”gatekeeper” role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the CIO’s time
- Prioritise, and follow up on incoming issues and concerns addressed, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature; determine appropriate course of action, referral, or response
- Contribute to team development, effectiveness and success by sharing knowledge and good practice
- Work collaboratively with others to create a productive, diverse and supportive working environment
- Communication support
- Ad hoc duties
- BA/BSc degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience from function in a product and tech organisation
- Advanced office IT-skills, preferably Google suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Self-directed, detail-oriented problem solver with a desire to contribute to the organization’s reputation and success
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a fast-paced, changing work environment with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage time efficiently
- The position reports to Gareth Eason, Chief Information Officer.
Note that this role will be based in the Schibsted office in Stockholm, where Gareth (CIO) spends 50% of his time (with the other 50% in Oslo). The successful candidate will provide local support while Gareth is in Stockholm, and support remotely when Gareth is not in Stockholm. Isabella (CTO) and Ralph (CISO) are both based in Stockholm.