H&M Business Unit is a dynamic international workplace where high pace and rapid changes are a natural part of our day. This is where we build our Customer Offer for a wide variety of customers all over the world. The Business Units are split based on the customer (Womenswear, Menswear, Kids, Divided and Lifestyle Brands including HOME, SPORT and BEAUTY) where we work cross functional and in diverse teams to secure all important perspectives of the customer. Business Units’ mission is to create H&Ms best customer offer and experience – making it possible for everyone to look and feel good.
Are you a proactive, structured professional with an eye for details and have a passion for administration and communication? Do you want to be part of a fast-paced environment where you support and work closely with senior leaders in the H&M brand. We are currently looking for an Executive Assistant to H&M Business Unit Kids and Business Unit Divided.
In the role as Executive Assistant you will provide our Business Unit Directors daily support in the day to day operations. The role is broad, ranging from administrative tasks to planning and coordinating meetings and events, as well as acting single point of contact towards internal and external stakeholders for the managers.
You will report to the Business Units Directors and work in close collaboration with one Executive Assistant colleague within the Business Units.
- Give administrative support to the BU Directors and other key stakeholders.
- Manage and maintain schedules and emails; optimizing time and do proactive planning.
- Acting as a point of contact towards internal and external stakeholders for the managers.
- Prepare, facilitate and set meeting agendas as well as keeping records and summarizing/following up on action points.
- Produce and review presentation material, maintaining communication share-points and responsible for digital events such as broadcasts, lectures and workshops.
- Organize external and internal meetings and events.
- Responsible for administrative tasks such as, handling expense reports, time reports, invoices as well as planning and purchasing items.
- Office- and administrative routines connected to the office environment.
We believe you have/are:
- A minimum of 3-5 years of previous executive support experience or other equivalent experience.
- Experience from stakeholder management and leadership support, preferable from a large international organization.
- Strong administration and organizational skills, but in the same time being comfortable working in a fast-moving and ever-changing environment.
- Strong communication skills, you are fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Excellent Office365 skills (particularly PowerPoint, Teams and Sharepoint) as well as technical knowledge how to produce broadcasts and edit video content.
- Skilled in time- and workload management.
As a person we believe you have/are:
- Flexible, possess a great drive and like to take initiatives.
- A doer attitude with service minded and agile approach.
- Strong attention to detail with a high focus on quality in your work.
- Prestige less and thrive in an ever changing, flat, fast moving and less structured environment.
- High level of discretion, integrity and professionalism.
- A true team player who likes to collaborate and support others with a high service level.
- Organized and have the ability to prioritize and adapt your days according to the organization’s needs.
This is a full-time permanent position based at H&M Head Office in Stockholm, Sweden.
About the recruitment process:
If you feel your experience, skills and personality are right for this role, please send in your application, including a CV and Cover Letter in English no later than June 15th.
We look forward to hearing from you!