Bain & Company is a global consultancy that helps the world’s most ambitious change makers define the future. We work alongside our clients as one team with a shared ambition to achieve extraordinary results, outperform the competition and redefine industries. With offices in Sweden, Norway, Finland and Denmark, the Bain Nordic team work mainly with international and multinational firms located in the Nordic region. Our management consulting services focus on our clients’ most critical issues and opportunities: strategy, marketing, organization, operations, technology, transformation, digital, advanced analytics, corporate finance, mergers & acquisitions and sustainability across all industries and geographies.
Bain & Company is looking for an Executive Assistant for our Stockholm office to support and work closely with Partners and Managers within the firm. In order to succeed in this role you need to be a problem-solver and have organizational skills given complex calendar management and operating in a fast-paced environment. Furthermore, the ideal candidate will have outstanding communication and writing skills, and will be resourceful in building trust and relationships with external stakeholders as well as across the organization.
- Successfully managing a hectic and ever-changing diary
- Proactively predict when schedules are likely to change and make adjustments where necessary, ensuring all participants are fully informed of all changes
- Re-scheduling complex meetings – and travel itineraries at short notice
- Coordinate complex travel itineraries and administer the timely procurement of visas and other travel documentation
- Provide detailed travel itineraries for each trip and ensure relevant travel documentation is collated and presented well ahead of time
- Build and maintain co-operative relationships with clients and colleagues at all levels both internally and externally
- Prudent handling of confidential and highly sensitive information on a regular basis and act as a liaison to the Partner and other colleagues
- Proactively manage the partner’s client development efforts, including building relationships to get to that important first meeting and beyond
- Coordinating preparatory meetings, lunches, dinners and events.
- Update the Bain client database (Microsoft CRM) fully with all contact data and actions and maintain partner’s contact database.
- During regular communication meetings provide updates for projects, diary appointments, etc.; managing their “to do” lists and generally being proactive in thinking about what you can take on in order to leverage their time
- Organize conferences and events, as required
- Manage expenses, timesheets and mileage reporting on a regular basis as agreed with the partner
Qualifications and Experience
- A. degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- Minimum of 5 years of executive support experience required
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- High level of written and spoken English and Swedish
As a person you need excellent customer service, communication and organizational skills. You also need the ability to work productively both independently and as part of a team in a demanding, high standards environment. A high level of professional manner and appearance is required. You have strong organizational skills and good attention to detail with ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments, juggle multiple tasks simultaneously and deal with highly confidential information. Furthermore, you should be are a strong team player, collaborative, resilient, and flexible, with a good sense of humor.
What we can offer you
- An international and diverse work environment
- To be an integral part of a high-achieving and fun team
- A newly, beautifully renovated office in the heart of Stockholm
- A competitive benefit package
Does this sound interesting? Then we look forward to hearing from you! Please attach your CV and cover letter in English by no later than June 1st 2021.