Amazon is seeking a skilled and motivated Executive Assistant to support the leadership team of the EU Emerging Retail businesses. The role will be based in Stockholm, Sweden and will report into the Country Manager of our Swedish Retail business.
This role requires attention to detail, solid organizational skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines while prioritizing and executing on tasks that have an impact across multiple countries. The ideal candidate will be an experienced planner and coordinator with the demonstrated ability to respond effectively and efficiently. The individual in this role must understand business priorities, demonstrate the ability to proactively anticipate needs and drive improvements for a geographically disperse team. The successful candidate will possess the ability to complete complex tasks quickly with little to no guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, and take effective action without having to know the whole picture. The ideal candidate must be able to work successfully in a team environment and build effective working relationships inside and outside the group.
Key responsibilities include:
· Management of complex calendar and scheduling to support teams in multiple locations
· Manage domestic and international travel
· Manage expense report coordination and submission
· Organize, execute, and assist with team activities (staff meeting agendas, all-hands meetings, off-sites, and team social events)
· Track and help drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items
· Management of team space, including moves and reconfiguration
· Plan morale and team building traditions and activities to engender a strong organizational and team culture.
· 5+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant
· Experience with executive level calendar management
· Experience with domestic and/or international travel coordination
· Experience and proficiency with Microsoft Office Products
· Fluency in English
· BA/BS Degree
· Strong analytical skills and demonstrated ability to improve processes
· Experience providing executive support assistance at senior management levels
· Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time
· Project management experience
· High levels of integrity and discretion
· Impeccable attention to detail
· Fluency in Swedish