Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride is creating a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
The Central Office & Finance management team is responsible for long term strategy, investor relations and HR. Dealmakers and fund-raisers, they keep the revolution going.
As an Executive Assistant you will be working closely with Einride’s CEO and be an important support to the management team. Einride is growing fast and you can expect that every day tasks will be combined with new challenges and projects.
- Responsible for the CEO’s schedule and administration
- Support to the management team in scheduling and administration
- Involved and/or assisting in the organization and execution of site visits and other events connected to the Stockholm Office
- Manage relevant internal projects
- Travel arrangements and planning
- Managing inbound messaging to the CEO
- Assist in the office management of the Stockholm office
- Previous experience from working as an Executive Assistant in a fast growing company
- Previous experience in project management
- You are skilled in being organized and creative in a constantly changing environment
- You are a service minded person and thrives in a social context
- You take your own initiatives in creating a great work environment
- Experience in working with G Suite (Google Slides, Sheets, Docs, Calendar, etc.) is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (English/Swedish)
This position is based in Stockholm and you will be reporting to the Chief of Staff. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
If you have any questions, please contact Caroline Allmér at firstname.lastname@example.org