As an Executive Assistant , you will be responsible for anticipating, prioritizing, and organizing all activities with regard to the Executive you work with and other senior leaders’ calendar, travel, and general work life. Also you will be helping out with administrative tasks within the domain, coordinating and administering around all different projects on the table.
A normal EA job description would tell you the basics: managing day to day activities coordinating calendar and travel, planning and scheduling events, maintaining budgets, and completing expense reports. To be clear, you’ll do that….but not just that. We want you to thrive and make a difference. We want you to understand our complex and rapidly changing organization, then add business value by bringing your voice to the table, asking hard questions, and giving insights where others may have missed something. You’ll anticipate needs, solve problems, and help us build and deliver amazing products and solutions.
Where others see trees, you see an entire forest.
– Supporting in various fields, such as calendars, scheduling events, coordinating domestic and international travel.
– Additionally, you will have the opportunity to be involved in one-off projects and initiatives – generally you should be ready to contribute across the business and provide structure and organisation wherever possible.
– Willingness to travel
Who You are
Probably the most adaptable person in the company you’re at now, you need more challenges to fuel the fire. You’re reliable, accountable, resourceful, work best independently but are a natural leader and collaborator. You don’t forget anything. You remember everything. You have a passion for your work, the people you support, and are always looking to do things more efficiently. You sort out complex tasks with ease; even if you don’t know something, you always know who can fix it. You’re everyone’s confidant who knows when to listen and knows when to solve.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have:
– Strong time management, process management, and productivity skills
– Ability to quickly build a network/partnerships across the organisation
– A strong service mindset
– Quick on your feet
– Analytical and like to work within Sheets (G-suite)
– A passion for administration done properly.
– Be an expert in calendar management and knowing when to prioritise
– A self-starter with a pragmatic approach – if you see something that needs fixing or support, you don’t hesitate to step in.
– Consistently and proactively suggest and introduce new ways of working to improve effectiveness, you are a team player and you love to work at a high pace.
Need to have:
– Worked in a similar role 1-3 years
– Previous experience in roles that require service skills and delivery towards short deadlines
– Experience from administrative & logistic work tasks
– Proven experience working with sensitive information.
– Excellent Google suit-skills
– Fluency skills in verbal and written English
– Structured and detail-oriented
What you get
Expect an international working environment filled with some of the smartest and most ambitious colleagues in the industry. As an employee at one of the fastest growing global payments solutions companies, you will play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level.
You want to make a difference, and this is the place you can thrive.