Are you the one we are looking for?
Are you a natural problem solver with the ability to stay organized whilst being service minded? We are looking for our new Executive Assistant to join our team in Stockholm, Sweden, and enjoy a collaborative culture that empowers you.
You will work closely to our executive management team supporting our CEO, CFO and CHRO with administrative tasks. An important and large part of the role is to manage and coordinate managers’ calendars. You will work individually, but also team up with other assistants when needed as well as connect with people at all levels cross the organization. You will be working in close collaboration with our Investor Relations team and support with events like quarterly reports and capital markets days. As ASSA ABLOY is a stock listed company, this will add additional complexity to the role and responsibilities. You will report to the CEO of ASSA ABLOY Group.
You would also:
• Prepare and coordinate meetings with ASSA ABLOYs board of directors
• Coordinate and manage dynamic calendars
• Make extensive travel arrangements and all administration that follows
• Make high level presentations for different audiences
• Manage invoicing, time reports and travel expenses
• Manage insider reporting and update insider log
• Create reports and administrative tasks related to finance
• Plan, arrange and take part in events and conferences
We are looking for someone who:
• has several years of experience as an Executive Assistant from a similar role in fast-phased global organization
• knows Microsoft Office and can easily learn and adapt to new systems
• is a strong communicator that easily connects to other people both in person and virtually
• enjoys working in different projects and to collaborate with others
• is fluent in written and spoken English
Ideally, you would also have experience working in a multinational company with colleagues in many different countries and have an understanding of different cultures. Having a sense of urgency will be a key aspect of this role as our organization is highly dynamic and fast-paced. This is a great role for a skilled and confident problem solver who takes initiatives and works proactively.
You will work in the office at Klarabergsviadukten 90. We review applications regularly, so don’t wait. Apply no later than 28 May 2021. Please note that we cannot accept applications by e-mail but refer to www.inhouse.se where you can register your CV. For questions, contact recruitment manager Kajsa Tamsen, email@example.com. We look forward to your application!